Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Breakfast Ideas?
What are your favorite healthy breakfasts? I feel like a good breakfast gets my day going and gives me the energy to tackle the housework, the kids and the hundred and one other things I do every day. As much as I love a bowl of cereal, it just doesn't "stick to your ribs". I have a couple of staples that are healthy, but filling. I love an egg-white sandwich--actually, make that anything with egg whites. It's shocking the difference in calories between a fried egg or a fried egg white. But the egg whites give me some protein to fill me up and keep me from getting hungry so quickly. I also love a bowl of oatmeal. It doesn't have a lot of calories, its really tasty (I love the fruit and cream ones and also maple and brown sugar) and I feel full for longer after eating it. But I'd love some new ideas for breakfast, if you have anything you use. Post your ideas in the comments sections or create your own post about it. I definitely could use something new to kick my morning routine up a notch. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Canadian Bacon is so healthy and low calories. Plus it has the much needed protein that women often don't get. BJ's has a geat deal on a 3 pack. We keep one in the fridge and the others in the freezer until we need them. An english muffin (the high fiber ones) and a slice of low fat cheese, plus 5 slices of canadian bacon is only 3 pts.(about 150 calories) and it is so filling.
Post a Comment