Tip #1
Take In Nature
Anxiety can make it tough to think clearly. While taking a break when you feel time-starved may appear counterintuitive, spending a few minutes outside may calm you and make you more productive, says a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign study. Researchers found that tranquil green surroundings help people focus. When you're finished getting your kid to school, sip your soda in the yard. Or after a tense meeting take a short walk or gaze out a window before tackling your next task.
(taken completely from Family Circle magazine)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that is a great tip. I feel like I don't take enough time to just sit down and relax. I think sometimes even when I sit down I'm doing something else. I think I need time to just unwind a bit. And really, I'll take any excuse to sip a soda. :)
Me too, I think nature is one of a greatest overlooked blessings. Now if i can just get my head out of blogland. really i think it's all your fault. you introduced me to it. got to find someone else to blame.
Post a Comment