Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Are You Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready to turn your body into a Fat Burning Machine instead of a Fat Storing machine? Well, if you are, here in the next 21 days I will give you the tips you need to flip that switch and at the end of 21 days, your body we be in Fat Burning mode and you can lose those pounds and inches you have been waiting to get rid of. So, here is the first step. On day 1, add snacks in between meals so that you are eating every 2 to 3 hours throughout the day up to at least one hour before bedtime. These snacks can be one serving of like a fruit or vegetable if it is something natural or if it is something in a box, make sure that you stay between 100 to 200 calories for women and 100 to 300 calories per snack for men. This should be easy for us all to do since we all love to eat so much, so start snacking(just don't go over board)by following the guidelines that have been set. Also on day one, start writing down everything you eat for the day in a food journal. Keep track of everything that goes in your mouth no matter if it is just a couple of the kids chips at lunch or whatever, write down everything!!!!! I can give you some other snack ideas if you guys need them but be creative, be prepared(always have some snack readily available) and let's turn our bodies into Fat Burning Machines. On Day 2, we will learn how to make a Fat Burning plate(meal) and how to appropriately proportion a protein, a fast carb and a slow carb into each meal. Good Luck, and let's get HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

melibwig said...

Wahoo! I'm ready...I'M READY to turn my body into a fat burning machine. I'm ready to start snacking all day! I'm ready to be SUPER SKINNY! Yeah, oh yeah, I'm ready. Hey, wait...this sounds like a weight loss program infomercial. How do I sign up, where do I send the money to get started, and who do I make the check out to. Let me know, I want to get started quick!

Amanda said...

I can definitely add a snack here and there.