Thursday, September 17, 2009
GREAT Snack for Between Meals
Ok, here is my first post, I have a found a new snack that I would like to share with everyone. It is great for a between meals snack to keep your metabolism revved up and kicking(instead of asleep and dormant). Kellogg's has a new FIBER Plus Antioxidant bar out that is really GREAT. The two different kinds that I have seen are a Dark Chocolate with Almonds and a Milk Chocolate(DC with Almonds is my favorite but both are very good). They are both delicious and good for you. They are between 120 to 130 calories each with only 4 to 5 grams of fat with a whopping 9 grams of fiber (that's 35% of the recommended daily fiber intake) so 2 to 3 bars a day will help get your fiber in for the day since most of the foods we eat are depleted of fiber that our bodies need. They are also only 2 points on the Weight Watching points system. I am always looking for healthy snacks to use for between meals(since we are supposed to be eating 5 times a day). This bar is also tasty enough to satisfy your sweet craving during the day and at night as well. So, check them out, give them a try and let me know what you think. Here's to Happy and Healthy snacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, thanks for the snack tip! I definitely need something to satisfy my sweet craving.
Cory bought some last night! I can't wait to try them.
Look at you posting. I'm so proud:)
Post a Comment