Thursday, September 24, 2009

Here We Go Day 3, Here We GO!!!!!!

Day 3, another easy step to add to your daily routine. Today, just make sure that you eat a Food Lovers Fat Loss breakfast as soon as you wake up. Make sure to eat at least within 30 minutes of waking up(So Melissa, make it at least before NOON!) to get your metabolism started working for the day. Don't forget to snack every 2 to 3 hours, eat meals in the right combinations to keep your body on Fat Burning Mode and WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN ALREAY. So eat up for Breakfast and supercharge the start of your day. See you tomorrow where we will learn the dangers of pitfalls to avoid when it comes to breads, pastas and snacks. See you on the Skinny side of Day 4!!!! Later Yall!!!

5 comments:

Carolina girl said...

I am so loving all of these tips Tony...I mean, Neal! Thanks! :)

Carolina girl said...

I say I like the tips and then they disappear. What's up with that? What happened Tony? Tony...are you out there?

Amanda said...

Are we on the skinny side yet?

Kristen said...

I wish the skinny side were just a place we could drive to. :)

Amanda said...

can you post directions if you find them?