Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Drink Water)

Hope you were able to take a look at some of the labels of your favorite foods to see which ones have been secretly sabotaging your weight loss. I also hope that you were able to do some shopping around to find some good alternatives to replace the old ones with.

Anyway, Day 5, we need to DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! Add some extras glasses of water to your daily routine but you need to build up to about 12 (8oz.) glasses of water a day. Keep track of your water intake in your food journal to make sure that you are getting your 12 glasses a day in. Also, beware of the sugars in sodas, energy drinks, fruit juices and sports drinks. These can be a great hindrance to your weight loss as well. Good luck and Drink up(Water, that is)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love water so this should be super easy.

Kristen said...

I used to be so good at this, but I've slacked off a lot lately. I need to get back on the bandwagon. :) Great reminder!