***Update: Apparently, they are only $1.98 at Wal-Mart every day. So once again, it is hard to beat the "everyday low price" of Wal-Mart. But if you're saving up greenpoints or have a coupon or something, Lowes might be okay. Otherwise, its not such a great sale. I only bought two boxes at Lowes, but I totally feel like I got ripped off. Dang it!
If you like those bars that Neal talked about the other day, as much as we do, they are on sale at Lowes Foods, 2 boxes for $5.00. We love them, especially Cory who calls them "delicious." (And yes, that is a direct quote!) Our kids like them too, and I think all three of them ate a bar this afternoon after school. So stock up while they are on sale. :)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know if you guys have Sam's in Raleigh or not, but I found a box of 20 for $7.49 the other day. And I think they are delicious too!
Post a Comment