Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Anyone Exercising?

Okay, so I'm not doing very well with the whole exercise thing. The only day I seem to get in any in on Mondays with FHE and that's because the kids make me. We played four squares last Monday and Dodge Ball this Monday. I haven't gotten up and started walking because Ally is sleeping super late (that's really a good thing). And now that it's getting darker it's hard to walk after supper. I've got to find a way to carve in some walking time. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I feel the same way. I just can't seem to find the time and I'm not motivated enough to make the time. Blah, blah, blah, right? I read this article that made me feel some better:

http://astrology.yahoo.com/event/autumninnewjeans/4-ways-french-women-stay-thin-without-the-gym-515174 (you'll probably have to cut and paste this link).

Anyway, I have almost zero ideas to help you. We could meet once a week on a morning where the older kids were in school/preschool and walk. Maybe meet at 10 or something and walk a little with the kids in the double strollers. Even once a week would be better than nothing!

Carolina girl said...

I worked out for the first time in over a year (other than walking)on Monday, but haven't been able to since then, since I can hardly move at all now! I did two of the "10 minute trainer" workouts, and boy did they kick my butt! Hopefully I will be able to move well enough tomorrow to give it another try. Wish me luck!

Amanda said...

GOOD LUCK Lynetta, I guess videos inside would be a good idea. Actually we did do one this week with the kids.

kristen we should meet at LBPark and walk and let the kids play afterwards at least once a week. that would be a great idea.